Alphabet blocks made of solid Maple hardwood, permanently engraved on ALL SIX sides with uppercase letters, numbers and one graphic per block. Children learn letters, sounds, pictures, words, stacking, and spelling. Use as an educational play tool or beautiful baby room decoration.
• Made of Canadian Maple hardwood
• Natural unfinished wood, no stains, oils or lacquers used
• Laser engraved on ALL 6 sides
• Size: 1.75" / 4.5cm
• Edges and corners are rounded and smooth
• Handmade in Winnipeg, MB Canada
• 7 Blocks
• Full Alphabet on blocks (A-Z)
• Numerals 1-7
• One graphic per block (donut, crown, carriage, ice cream crown, space ship, camera, tiny maker mind logo)
If you would like to to ensure your block set spells out a full name, please see 'Personalized Baby Blocks" listings
As a commitment to the environment we have moved to all recyclable/biodegradable packaging. Blocks are packed in a sturdy white cardboard gift-box and nestled tightly with up-cycled paper shredding, wood shavings or crinkle paper.
Never soak or immerse wood blocks in water - instead wipe with a cloth and warm water, and then air dry. Our blocks are unfinished and therefor too much exposure to water will lead to wood expanding/cracking/raising of the woodgrain and losing their smooth sanded surface.
Our blocks are made of unfinished laser-etched(burnt) wood and should not be allowed to be chewed or sucked on. At 1.75" our blocks are the perfect size for baby room decorations until children are past the mouthing phase.